Tips Welcome Message

Hi Great Wizebot. I write to you because I have problems with the “Welcome Message”. I want this message to appear as soon as viewers enter the channel. What settings should I make to be sure? Currently I set to first message + notification, and maximum of viewers 10. I would like advice.

thanks a lot

Sorry for my English

Legend_88

Turn on and read the text above. It gives a lot of information :wink:
https://panel.wizebot.tv/notification_welcome

Our welcome system consists of three types of announcement system:
Twitch Welcome Message: Welcome to viewers who use Twitch’s built-in system.
First message: Welcome announcement from the first message of the viewer.
Automatic: Welcome announcement upon the arrival of the viewer on the live.

Attention, the automatic system is very disadvised for its spam that it can generate but also by the discomfort created to the viewers.
This system will send a welcome announcement for only the viewers who arrive for the very first time on your channel.

What you have now set will only welcome new people from 10 viewers on.
And watch out, a lot of people don’t like this welcome, because they want to get an impression or maybe just stop by (Lurken). Then come a welcome message and leave again.

I can’t give you tips because I don’t use it. But it’s up to you what you do and what you hire.

greetings
Panda

1 Like

Hi Panda, thank you very much for your reply. I have heard of the annoyance that spectators might have in being greeted, but I think positive and maybe they just have trouble getting healthy and I would like to take the first step. Would you tell me the settings to use to get immediate feedback on the viewer who comes in and not too invasive? I’ve tried all 3 settings, but it doesn’t work. What am I doing wrong? I would like those who enter and are over the minute to watch me being greeted automatically by wizebot which setting would you recommend for this?

Twitch Welcome Message: Welcome to viewers who use Twitch’s built-in system.

Do you know it? If you’ve never been to this channel before, you sometimes get a message saying hello with an emote on some channels via the chat. But this doesn’t always happen

First message: Welcome announcement from the first message of the viewer.

When the user writes something for the first time in your chat, then there is a welcome message.

Automatic: Welcome announcement upon the arrival of the viewer on the live.

I think It should always write a message when the users are new on the live day. But I think it only does it as a spectator, so follower and the rest he will not write.

Why it doesn’t work. It really only works with new viewers who haven’t even looked at you. So they look at you for the very first time. What exactly you’re taking you should really do yourself. Do you want the people together or not? If you want to spam then do it automatically, if less only the Twitch message or every new one if he writes in your chat then activate the Chat message.

I can’t tell you that much because I never used it myself.

greetings
Panda

This post has been closed. Please contact a moderator if you have questions!