Need help with bets

you will probably curse the day I wrote to you).
I write through google translator this for you info)
I am new and don’t know much, I have a problem with the bidding system. Tell me where to enter it and in what format, can you show screenshots or write?
and a more specific problem, I made a team that adds points to me | $ currency (add, # viewer_name #, 100) # viewer_name # added 100 points | but now the team adds 100 points every time I enter it, I set limits, but they don’t are working

UPD

1. is it possible to somehow replace the bet create num command with any other?
    • $ currency (add, # viewer_name #, 100) # viewer_name # added 100 points* restrictions do not work in the team, screenshot above?
  2. Is it possible to make notifications about a wrong bid, not in a private message, but in chat?

Hello,
You have documentation that explains all the commands and parameters of the betting system.

On this address: Documentation - Wize.Bot BETA

Regarding the add command, can you give me more details? :slight_smile:

is it possible to somehow replace the bet create num command with any other?

Yes, via the command type “Editing a global command”.

$ currency (add, # viewer_name #, 100) # viewer_name # added 100 points* restrictions do not work in the team, screenshot above?

Cooldown is not applied to the streamer and moderators account.

Is it possible to make notifications about a wrong bid, not in a private message, but in chat?

For “Anti-spam” security reasons (On our service and for Twitch), all these notifications pass only via private message.

translation difficulties. I translate everything into Russian and part of the meaning is lost or greatly distorted, which makes it difficult …
I drove my last text through Google and saw what’s there)))
but you helped me !!!

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.