Need help with a !game

when i type !game in my stream or others it says N/A anyways i can fix this please thank you

Hey :wave: @jamiegames_1 ,
nice to see you here and thank you for your question!

• On the old panel you can make small adjustments. [New Panel → Old Panel -->Loyalty and Interaction → Games → Games Configuration] WizeBot Login - Wize.Bot BETA

• When I enter that in my chat, I have to be live for it. Start the Wizebot games and go live and then try !Games again. If it does not work immediately, give the whole a few minutes to save and read.

Sry, for my bad English. :smiley: I am from Germany! :de: Just for info, I’m not :see_no_evil: from the Wizebot Team!
Hope I could help you. If there are any questions, just type them. :vulcan:
Greetings
:panda_face: Panda279TV :panda_face:

I don’t think think you understand what I mean or I didn’t write it good

!game (game that I am live on eg gta)

• Sorry that I did not do it right. Game and games, I was just too fast! Now I know what you mean!

• Wizebot actually recognizes that automatically which game you have inserted in the Twitch Dashboard. The game you are playing is only shown when you are live.

• That’s what it looks like when I do that in your chat. 19.11.2017

• You can change the text in the old panel. [New Panel → Old Panel → Configuration → General → Text Configuration → Scroll down a little bit]

Sry, for my bad English. :smiley: I am from Germany! :de: Just for info, I’m not :see_no_evil: from the Wizebot Team!
Greetings

1 Like

Yes I was live yesterday but when a viewer typed it in chat it said N/A it’s been like that on my side for maybe one week now I’m confused

If you still have “N’A” during your next streaming. Come back here to inform us.

Specify your channel name so we can do the necessary verifications :slight_smile:

I’m now live on my Twitch and the problem is still occurring

The problem seems to come from the fact that you have not defined a game on your channel.

Define a game via !setgame Fortnite

2 Likes

Screenshot_2

It Works for Your Follower :wink: 22.11.2017 16:59 :clock10:

Greetings

1 Like

Thanks pandas helped me get it working much appreciated and I always have premium :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This post has been closed. Please contact a moderator if you have questions!